Feb 23, 2011

Just another week.

I had a really good recovery week last week and started my Monday off with a good himms test result (by my standard) of 54 it had been sitting at a low 40 for the 2 weeks prior. The rest has definitely paid off, Ruby and I managed to clock our highest speeds of the year this morning. I'm really ampted to keep building from here and get some good results at the world cups in 12 weeks time.

We have to re-adjust our racing K2 for this year, fortunately the boat is already at the Nelo factory in Portugal. Nelo, helpful as always have offered to make any necessary changes and have the boat ready for our international season. Not only are we going to be doing the structural changes but Shaun is coming up with a new paint job for it.

Got to go to the U2 concert on Friday night. It was an amazing experience, so many people squeezed into such a huge stadium. During the build up there was so much excitement in the crowd, we were all so expectant and they did not disappoint. It was way more hectic than I could ever have imagined. They have taken multimedia to an entirely new level completely and their music sounded way better than on my albums. Crazy stuff.


On Sunday Hayley, myself and the Goose climbed Lion's head for some sundowners and watch the moon rise. Was really cool and I was very impressed with my dog up the cliffs and ladders.





No comments:

Post a Comment