Feb 15, 2011

Summer

Since getting back from Tanzania I have just had my head down training flat out. Even though I have been really tired lately I feel that I am improving daily. Our last few K2 sessions have started to feel amazing, it's always a great feeling when a crew boat clicks. It's as if the water density just halves and suddenly there just doesn't seem to be nearly as much resistance as before.

Why I've given up Sandboarding until the Olympics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4IOKFVyHyw
This weekend I took a bit of a breather from the crazy training routine and went to Betty's bay with a whole lot of friends. It was awesome. Did some sand boarding, surfing and ended off the weekend rocking out to Zebra and Giraffe in Kirstenbosch gardens. I'm now into my first 'easy' week of the year and am really looking forward to feeling fresh on Monday!



The Dusi Canoe marathon starts on Thursday morning and after speaking to the unstottable Ant Stott this morning it sounds like everyone else is going to be in for an extremely tough race. By the sounds of it the man is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment