Oct 20, 2010

Back in Durban

I am in the warmest city in the country for the week and it has lived up to its reputation. After spending a week on my farm in Hazyview where I was training in an awesome location and spending some quality time with friends and family I am now in Durbs for Shaun Biggs's wedding. Its been really cool to be back in Durbs with all the familiar faces, I have been staying with Ant Stott for the past few days. The one pic is the veiw from his new spot, it's so awesome to be 15m away from your training location. I think he is going to pull out an amazing Dusi this year with all the steep hills around his spot and the water being so close. His only risk is over training.

I have now moved in with Jeff Smith, a past SA sprinter, and his wife for the next few days and then I'll be heading to the Karkloof valley to check out Nick Stubbs's training set up. Above is a Pic of me and my mate Vaughne having a chilled out surf in Muizenberg just before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment