Nov 23, 2010

I'm Lovin It!

Here are just a few thing I'm enjoying at the moment.
1) My dog Goose, who wouldn't love a dog this handsome. His pointing and hunting skills have really taken off of late.

2) Kevin from the Movie UP, what a hero!

3) Shark Spotters. If I have to be honest surfing isn't nearly as fun if no one is watching you pull moves. These guys are out there watching me every day and the added bonus is they keep a look out for Jonnies as well.

4) Block'd, my EA phone game which keeps me entertained every train trip into Sports Science.

5) My 5mm wetsuit, makes the crystal clear and cold Atlantic side feel like a tropical island paradise.

6) Not the best post training recovery snack but at the moment its a favourite.

7) I'm loving the thought of climbing the highest mountain in Africa in 6 weeks time.

8) Friday night is Burger night, and I have never had a better one than Hayley's Bacon and blue cheese served with sweet potato fries. To top it all off it's an eat as much as you like special.

9) Windguru! Need I say more. Who doesn't want to know the weather for every hour of the day and for 7 days in advance? They have been spot on for Cape Town over the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment