Nov 6, 2011

Lift off


This weekend saw the official start of Simon's Challenge. I had Jeffrey Smith come down from Durban to put his body to the test on the 3 disciplines, he managed a cracker of a run to ensure the top spot in the hall of fame. Today was also saw my return to my sprint boat, it was awesome to be in a well set up K1 again. We have a squad trial which takes place on the 4th of December. I will be racing over a distance of 100m and 250m. I am really looking forward to the trial and hope the competition will be as tough as it has been over the past few seasons. I know that there are a few guys that are opting out as it falls over the same weekend as the 50 miler which is one of the biggest pre-Dusi races on the calendar, this will definitely take some of the big names out of the line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment